- What professional certifications do your technicians hold?
Our technicians hold three CompTIA certifications: A+, Network+, and Security+. These certifications are stacked into the CIOS (Certified IT Operations Specialist) and CSIS (Certified Secure Infrastructure Specialist) certifications.
CompTIA is a non-profit trade association for the Information Technology (IT) industry. They provide industry leading IT certifications and IT business credentials.
- Do I need to have an anti-virus program?
Yes, it is strongly recommended that you have an anti-virus program to protect your computer from malware.
- Do I have to pay for an anti-virus program?
No, there are plenty of good and free anti-virus programs out there.
- What are your favorite anti-virus programs?
- My favorite free anti-virus program is:
Avast Anti-Virus (link here)
- My Favorite Paid anti-virus program is:
Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus 2019 (link here)
- Do you sell computers?
KC's Custom Computers and Repair is strictly an IT services company and we do not sell any kind of product to our customers. However, we will make product purchasing recommendations to help our customers achieve their technical needs.
- Do you offer any services for Apple products?
KC's Custom Computers and Repair does not offer any support services for Apple products at this time. This includes but is not limited to iPads, iPhones, iMacs, and Macbooks.
- Do you offer any services for Smartphones or Tablets?
KC's Custom Computers and Repair does offer software support for phones or tablets that are not MacOS based. However, we do not offer hardware repairs for these devices.
- Do you have an hourly rate?
For most computer repairs and support, we provide a free quote that is a flat fee. However, we do offer hourly rates for customers that need more extensive support. You can find our rates here.
Do you have any questions? Contact us with the form below!